3. All teams must be ready to start at the scheduled time. If necessary to stay on time, or catch up time, warm ups and breaks between halves (quarters) may be reduced at the discretion of the tournament committee.
4. Game times for all round robin and consolation games will be four 15 minute quarters running time, with a 2 minute break between quarters and a 5 minute half time. The last 2 minutes of all games shall be stop time if the goal spread is 5 or less. There is no mercy rule.
5. An MVP will be selected from each team at the end of all games by their own team.
6. Points are awarded as follows for all divisions:
7. Ties breaker for standings will be determined as follows: (there is no need to run up the score as it does not count in tie break rules)
8. Game rules for Semi-Final and Final games - Games will consist of four 15 minute quarters with a two minute break between quarters and a 5 minute break at half time. The last 2 minutes of the fourth quarter shall be stop time if margin is 5 goals or less.
9. In the event of the scores being tied at the end of regulation playing time, then overtime shall be played. The following procedure shall apply:
10. Fighting will not be tolerated and will result in expulsion from the game and for the duration of the tournament.
11. The tournament committee reserves the right to remove from the tournament any player, coach or spectator whom behaves in a manner considered inappropriate for a minor sporting event.
12. Protests - Due to tournament time constraints, no protests will be entertained. The referee call on the field is the final call. Tournament committee decisions are final.
For more information contact tournaments@
The Tournament Headquarters (North end of Minoru for Active Living building) will house concession, clothing sales, BBQ and Team Check-In desk.