2020 Field Lacrosse Registration
Richmond Lacrosse Association
PO Box 251
186-8120 No 2 Road
Richmond, BC V7C 5J8
Link to Registration:
|Registration Fees (Season A ONLY)|
|Division ||Year Born ||Age ||Regular |
|U7 Field ||2013-2014 ||6-7 ||$75.00 |
|U9 Field ||2011-2012 ||8-9 ||$75.00 |
|U11 Field ||2009-2010 ||10-11 ||$75.00 |
|U13 Field ||2007-2008 ||12-13 ||$125.00 |
|U15 Field ||2005-2006 ||14-15 ||$125.00 |
|U18 Field ||2002-2004 ||16-18 ||$125.00 |
|Tyke Field (U8 - Girls) ||2012-2015 ||5-8 ||$75.00 |
|Youth (U12) Women's ||2008-2011 ||9-12 ||$125.00 |
|Junior (U15) Women's ||2005-2007 ||13-15 ||$125.00 |
|Junior (U19) Women's ||2001-2004 ||16-19 ||$125.00 |
All registration fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
IMPORTANT UPDATE TO FEES:
With the COVID-19 safety protocols, we will be splitting the season up into 2 parts - Season A and Season B:
- Run from mid September until approximately November 30th (sooner if we move to the next phase)
- Will consist of 2 practices per week
- Players will be grouped by age, no tiering / tryouts
- Run from December onwards (sooner if we move to the next phase)
- Competitive games may be permitted if BC Health Guidelines are more relaxed.
- Additional feeds will be collected to cover referee fees etc.
- In the event that restrictions are not relaxed, the season will continue to run under "Season A" format.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY THOSE PLAYERS WHO SIGNED UP BY OCTOBER 31 WILL BE PERMITTED TO CONTINUE TO PLAY IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON. NEW PLAYERS / REGISTRANTS WHO DID NOT SIGN UP FOR SEASON “A” WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PLAY AS THEY WILL NOT BE COVERED BY BCLA INSURANCE.
- Shorts are required for all league games and they can be purchased for $25 during the registration process.
- During the lacrosse season for both box and field, the RLA hosts tournaments. As these tournaments are run solely on volunteers, all parents are required to volunteer at these events. Should they choose not to, then the RLA will accept a cheque for $75 to cover the cost of paying an older player to do the duties of the parent. Our goal is not to cash the deposit cheque but to have every parent volunteer at our events.
- Retain your original confirmation of registration email for official tax receipt.
SPONSORSHIP PAYMENT MODULE:
The sponsorship module is generally for use of Kid Sport or Jump Start organizations. If you are registering through the Sponsorship module, please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate your request.
E-TRANSFER PAYMENT MODULE:
If you select e-transfer as your payment option, instructions to complete the transaction will be sent to you in your registration confirmation email.
Please note the following:
- Include the ATHLETE(S) full names, leauge (Women's / Youth), Division/Age Group in the Payment Notes for tracking purpose and processing refund if necessary;
- Due to COVID-19 and banking restrictions, CASH and CHEQUE will NOT be accepted this season.